DYNAMOTM SPUTTERING TARGETS FOR TOUCH PANEL DISPLAY APPLICATIONS
H.C. Starck’s DynaMoTM Alloys, the newest product line of molybdenum based alloys, showcases the company’s ability to customize alloys for electrical performance, corrosion resistance and etch characteristics for higher reliability in TSP (Touch Screen Panel) applications. These alloys feature large size capabilities with rotary targets up to 4100 mm long, planar targets up to Gen 5 in size as well as segmented (or tiled) targets.
Development of these innovative alloys is enabled by H.C. Starck’s expertise in thin film characterization and ESBD analysis of textures. Customized alloy development utilizes the unique processing of refractory metals, including powder metallurgy processing, high temperature rolling, extrusion and rotary forging.
- Application: High reliability for TSP (Touch Screen Panel)
- Ability to Customize Alloys for
- Electrical Performance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Etch Characteristics
- Size and Dimensions (tiled or single piece)
- Gen 1 6 mm x 550 mm x 590 mm
- Gen 2 8 mm x 600 mm x 700 mm
- Gen 3 8 – 16 mm x 800 mm x 890 mm
- Gen 4 8 – 12 mm x 1130 mm x 1200 mm
- Gen 5 10 – 12 mm x 1400 mm x 1650 mm
- Gen 6 16 – 18 mm x 200 mm x 2300 mm
- Gen 7 16 – 18 mm x 200 mm x 2600 mm
- Gen 8 16 – 18 mm x 200 mm x 2750 mm
Please inquire for additional sizes and dimensions.
High Performance Solutions in Thin Film Materials